When choosing Distance Learning many students have doubts if it is the correct option for them. Why not check out the check list below to see if a Distance Learning Programme could be well suited to your circumstances..
- Are you looking for proof of continuous professional development and attainment?
- Are you unemployed and lacking necessary skills to enter the jobs market?
- Have you always had an interest in an area but never got the opportunity to study it formally?
- Do you want to increase your opportunities for progression by learning new skills?
- Do you need a form of learning that is both convenient and affordable in order to achieve your learning objectives?
- Are you unable to go to a traditional school setting due to lack of transport or mobility issues?
- Are you a manager lacking in certain knowledge/skills to deal with a changing workplace?
- Are you looking for a QQI qualification that will allow you to progress to higher education? (Check certification offered by course if this option describes you)
- Would you like to get a degree from a Higher Education Institute? (Check certification offered by course if this option describes you)